Conair 1875 Hair Dryer Review (Finally! A Dryer That Won’t Damage Hair)
Is using a hairdryer bad for your hair?
I think we all know the answer. A hairdryer is most probably the guilty pleasure styling tool. We all know the golden ratio:
More heat= more damage
I did air drying for a while, and the result unruly damaged hair. Thought to give up but realize there is no better option to dry hair faster.Keep reading this Conair 1875 Dryer review to get all the questions spinning to your mind.
IN A HURRY? CHECK CORAIR DRYER NOW!
Kinda back to the pavilion situation!
Again start to find out the dryer which controls frizz. After testing a bunch of dryers discovers this Conair 1875 Hair Dryer. At this point, you realize, hair drying isn’t as harsh as I thought. All these years, I was using the wrong stying tool.
What’s so special about it?
Conair 1875 Hair Dryer Review
I know that’s what you’re thinking, don’t even hear about this brand.
How can I trust it, right?
Well, I have been there and can feel what’s going on in your mind. Trusting a brand without knowing the name, get worrying is pretty obvious for sure.
First, let’s talk a bit about Conair.
From traditional bonnet to advance haircare products equipped with cutting-edge technology, Conair keeps the standard of presenting quality products for the whole family. They got a pocket full of hair dryer, which has the power to dry hair quicker, with less stress.
Let’s dive in much deeper.
Style and Design
The combination of chrome and black gives it an elegant look. Apart from black, there is a teal version.
Weigh less than 2 pound; it’s a full-size hairdryer. This conair tourmaline hairdryer is a creative styling tool that turns head into shiny hair faster than ever. The luxurious diamond finish takes it to another level.
Weight is not too heavy and not too giant to pack in my suitcase. That’s why it’s my favorite travel blow driver! Another thing I absolutely love is the ergonomic handle, too comfortable.
Heat and Speed
This sexy hair dryer comes with three different heats setting while you will get 2 settings for speed. That means you can set the heat according to your hair texture as well as length. It has a DC motor. In summary, it is perfect for achieving your desired look.
Here is a cheat chart of the heat setting I make for you for a different type of hair. Check this out:
- Thin: Low speed and warm temp
- Average/thick: Low speed and hot temp
- Wavy/Thick: High speed and warm temp
- Textured/curly: High speed and hot temp
Conair 1875 Hair Dryer Attachments
Besides conair 1875 ionic hair dryer, there is a concentrator included in the package.
Wondering what does this conair 1875 hair dryer concentrator do?
It provides focused airflow so that the dryer gives straight styles. It’s actually kinda hairdryer nozzle. But here is a thing to confess, the battery is not included with this styling tool.
Function and Power
As the name indicates, this is an 1875 Watt Full-Size styling tool. The best feature of this dryer is most probably the Cool shot button lock.
What about the power cord?The 5- foot power cord allows you to blow dryer from your convenient place.
It’s actually the technology that keeps it ahead from the rest of the other blow dryer from the market. Conair has designed it with a combination of 2 different technologies. Let’s see what they are.
Tourmaline Ceramic Technology: Tourmaline Ceramic Technology offer even heat for quick drying. Most importantly, this technology helps reduce heat damage. This just proves that they really care about your hair.
Ionic Technology: Less Frizz, Fast Drying. Yes, this technology helps fight frizz so that you can embrace h own natural beauty.
Cleaning and Maintenance
As a lazy person, I always look for the thing which requires low maintenance. This one is no different. A removable filter makes cleaning just a cinch.
Do not place or store this styling tool where it can fall into a tub or sink easily. In a word, you need to keep it a distance from water.
For the price, undoubtedly, it’s a good deal. Honestly speaking, I didn’t expect such a solid performance in the price tag under 30$. So yeah, this one is good stuff for the price.
What I didn’t like about the Conair 1875 watts hair dryer:
- Can’t find any difference between the hot and warm settings
- Power cord seems pretty normal.
How do you use a Conair 1875 Hair Dryer?
Like Every Conair hairdryer, this also comes with an awesome instruction booklet. Don't throw the conair 1875 hair dryer manual away!
Why?Because here, you will get the basic information needed to use your hairdryer. Not only that, it includes safety instruction and warranty terms.
We collected ten sticks of the trade; that offers you proper and gentle drying. Your hair looks healthy and shiny.
- Never use overheat for your blow dryer. The flow of air will feel you comfortable for your back side of a head
- Place the dryer at least 8 inches far from your hair
- If you possess shiny hair, set the air stream low. If do not do it, your hair ends up with tangles
- Keep the blow dryer from the root of the hairs. This process ensures you smooth cuticle layer which is a must for shiny, healthy and well-protected locks
- You should not use too much heat for the hair as it keeps the spot on the hairs. We suggest you make the section of hair then fix it with clips or grips. You will use blow dryer from the neckline to the crown of your hair. Do not use the dryer on the hair consistently
- In the morning, you have no time to stop. So you need a drying device that can save our time to make a style of hair by the air stream, not with the heat
- Use a heat protectant. It will protect from blow drying damage
- Do not use the blow dry on your hair after using shampoo. You need to dry your hair for 15 minutes under a towel turban. It saves all of your efforts
- The diffuser attachment emits the flow of air streams. It resists exposing personal strands from hairs by too much heat
- After blow drying of your hair, use a cool air stream. It will provide more elasticity
Hair Dryer Review 1875 watt Conair tourmaline ceramic 2-In-1 styler
Conair 1875 Hair Dryer (FAQs)
1. Question: Is an 1875 watt hair dryer good?
Answer: well, a hairdryer that categories within the 1300 to 1875 watts range is safe to use at home. So in that sense, yeah Conair 1875 watt tourmaline ceramic hair dryer is also safe for your hair. And the coolest part, it protects from frizz.
2. Is Conair 1875 dual voltage?
Answer: The dual voltage benefit makes it a travel-friendly blow dryer.
3. Does an expensive hair dryer make a difference?
Answer: hi, not all cheap styling tools are not junk. Don’t fool yourself with this type of mindset. Yes, they are hard to find, but that doesn’t mean they are just a piece of shit. All you have to do is find the right one.
The bottom line?
“Lightweight, versatile and compact”
What else can you expect from a hairdryer? Conair ionic hairdryer is the best traveling hairdryer to have. This sporty designed blow dryer is gonna give you the sleek, shiny hair just in a blink.Trust me. It’ll all be worth it.